Our resort offers a wide array of meeting and event venues, with features that range from abundant natural lighting and contemporary décor accents to the very latest in technological equipment and support. To know more please get in touch with our corporate sales team on 080-7107-7700
- Corporate reservation is valid on a minimum of 5 Luxury Cottages.
- Check in: 12:00 PM, if you should arrive early, you are welcome to use the facilities while you wait for your guestroom to become available.
- Check out: 11:00 AM.
- We request our guest to please note that children below 12 years of age DO-NOT have access to the resort owing to the steep gradient of the terrain.
- Guests are requested to dine at our multi-cuisine Restaurant – ‘The Falls’ as the resort has NO room service.
- Package starts with Lunch/Dinner on check-in date and ends with breakfast on the day of guest checkout.
- Confirmation of your booking for these exclusive offers is subject to availability.
- Valid for pre-purchase against full payment.
- In case of cancellation or a Non Arrival, the resort reserves the right to charge for the entire duration of the stay.
- Non-utilization of any Facilities in the package does not entitle guests for a refund.
- We accept Cash (upto ₹ 10,000), VISA and Master Card-Credit Cards and all Debit Cards (Please Note: We accept only Indian Credit/ Debit cards) .
- Usage of Swimming Pool is complimentary. Guests should carry Nylon swimsuit, cream, and lotion kit. Swimsuits are also available at our revenue shop on additional cost.
- Usage of Steam and Sauna is complimentary on prior appointment.
- Pets are not allowed in the Resort Premises.
- Accommodation for a couple in our Luxury Cottages elevated on stilts overlooking the hillside or the Suites featuring the perfect ambience and an impressive list of modern in-room facilities.
- Sumptuous lunch, dinner, and breakfast at “The Falls”- our Multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Guided plantation with our resident naturalist during season.
- Guided trekking with our resident naturalist.
- Yoga session with our in-house yoga instructor.
(Charged Separately unless specified otherwise)
- Travel to and from the resort.
- Telephone Charges, Laundry and Alcoholic Beverages not included in Tariff.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other expenses of personal nature incurred at The Verandah.
- Sightseeing to destinations, which is otherwise not mentioned in package.